Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Hi,
I also tried your patch because I've had freezes since I got these cards. Unfortunately it didn't help me. Got a whooping 5min uptime before it all went wrong again. I have 2x Cinergy C + 2.6.24-19 + vdr 1.6.

I did:
hg clone http://jusst.de/hg/mantis
replaced mantis_dma.c with the one you attached, renamed MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN -> MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN
make && make install && reboot

Am I missing something? It seemed to compile and install fine.

You said that the mantis_dma.c in jusst.de mantis head is not the latest version. Where can it be found then?

Regards,
Mika Båtsman

Marko Ristola wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately I have been busy.

The patch you tried was against jusst.de Mantis Mercurial branch head.
Your version of mantis_dma.c is not the latest version and thus the patch didn't
apply cleanly.

Here is the version that I use currently. It doesn't compile straight against jusst.de/mantis head.
It might work for you because MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN is not renamed as MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN.

If it doesn't compile please rename MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN occurrences into MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN on that file.
Otherwise the file should work as it is.

Best regards,
Marko Ristola

Leif Oberste-Berghaus kirjoitti:
Hi Marko,

I tried to patch the driver but I'm getting an error message:

root@mediapc:/usr/local/src/test/mantis-0b04be0c088a# patch -p1 < mantis_dma.c.aligned_dma_trs.patch
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/mantis/mantis_dma.c
patch: **** malformed patch at line 22: int mantis_dma_exit(struct mantis_pci *mantis)

Any ideas?

Regards
Leif