Re: STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
> Manu Abraham wrote:
>
>> Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:

>>> I tried mantis-a9ecd19a37c9. Without the change success in
>>> positioning was about 0% similarly as with multiproto-0448e5a6d8a6.
>>> After this change the success in zapping between different satellite
>>> positions increased to about 40% so it looks now promising and vdr
>>> satellite channels are usable with some patience :^)
>>>
>> You mean the LNBP21 attach line improved things for you by 40% ?

Now I've run original multiproto-8db34ae061ed driver for a day. It
achives about similar success (my guess 40%) in driving my positioner
motor as the edited mantis tree driver. As far as I understand the code
the lnbp21_attach in ttpci/budget-ci.c is different from Simeon's
proposed attach command for mantis. => I hope my comments are not
confusing the development.

Excluding driving/commanding the motor, the current multiproto driver
works well in DVB-S/DVB-S2 (and 2xDVB-T)  zapping.

BR,
Seppo