From: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Simeon Simeonov <simeonov_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 3:20:39 PM
Subject: Re:  STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Simeon Simeonov wrote:
> With 72e81184fb9f I get lock  5/10 times of the times and with a9ecd19a37c9 9/10 times.
> But with 72e81184fb9f I couldn't get neither my rotor nor diseqc switch to work as
> opposed to the tip where both work with some problems - sending more than
> 2 diseqc messages messes up my rotor.

You are using the Technisat HD2 or the VP-1041 ? if you are using the HD2,
changeset 7280 alone adds support for the HD2, so in this case you will
need to manually add support for the same.

In either of the case, i guess you have some sort of diseqc issue, but then
have you tried with the LNBP21 attach change ?

Regards,
Manu