Re: [Em28xx] MPL-licensed V4L kernel modules (em2880)

Markus Rechberger schrieb:
> For example you (first trying to help, afterwards doing nothing),
> * Manu Abraham (who has his project split from the maintree for a very
> long time too),
its not really splitted, is it?
imho it is just seperated by now as loads of changes are involved.
from my knowledge, if its finished its merged into main repo again.

> * Marcel Siegert (who listens to other people's opinion and didn't
> even spend a minute on thinking by himself how to find a solution)
BULLSHIT! - sorry for shouting -
i made a proposal in IRC - do you remember?
it was concerning NO dvb changes and your devices/drivers could have
been merged without this still happening personal "markus rechberger,
i work for amd and i am the greatest" discussion.

next thing i proposed in irc in a private talk. german language was
taken to absolutely be sure that NO misunderstanding will take part.
what has your reaction been on that?
like always - "No, i wont agree to that kind of way"
i just proposed to merge ALL of your patches, and, afterwards to rework
it to the better solution!
that IS how community works, but you always regret to perform any kind
of compromise!

Facts are: your patches would have been merged already if you would
            have been more cooperative
            YOU missed all offers, like mine, or the one johannes did.
	   you just complain about all those bad people in the
	   linux dvb community
            you send cc's to your very own em28xx ml, and if someone
            does a normal "reply all" you blame him to spam your ml

sorry markus, but you dont have to call others like "buttlicker" while
not being able to look into a mirror.

imho, i dont care what you do, but if you want to perform everything
on your own as YOU said, please start over, and take away EVERYTHING!
even these bloody damned discussions on the linuxdvb ml.

and, dont start to cry if someone will take your "old" GPL'ed code,
as a base to implement the devices in a acceptable way, and therefore
will make your very own project/split off obsolete.

without regards
marcel