[linux-dvb] Cinergy T2 remote,still no SYSFS{*} export

Till now the cinergy T2 remote driver is the only driver I know that doesn't exports
any SYSFS parameter for udev hooking. (at least 99% of the drivers are doin this).

Is not needed anything too much complex, even just exporting SYSFS{model}="cinergyT2remote"
would do, using instead the PROGRAM=="" rules in udev (with program doin a cat of
/proc/bus/input/devices) gives lots of issues (I filled a kilometric bug-report for udev,
but from 0.65 to 0.70 this bug is unresolved, may be that /proc/bus/input/devices isn't
ready before udev at boottime or some similar shame...).

Hooking in udev is NEEDED since eventX devices would change (ie:X move from 2 to 3) any time
a usb device is plugged in/out.

So please, if anyone can correct this in /drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2 (which already exports
the card SYSFS parameters, but not the remote ones) or just point me to a tutorial/explanation
on how export SYSFS parameter to try to patch myself, thanks.

Matteo