[linux-dvb] Re: Status of HDTV5 lite?

After doing some more reading, and after running into another thread
TDVS-H062F, I have (somewhat) more intelligent questions to ask.

The connection for the breakout box you mention, it accepts I suppose,
S-video OR composite, RCA-L/RCA-R stereo audio....is this a true
statement? Could I (potentially, given that the drivers evolve to it)
capture input from a set-top-box through that connection?

>From the thread I mentioned above plus your previous answer, I gather:
-NTSC IF Demod is a tda9887
-TDA9887 (PAL, SECAM, NTSC, FM Radio)

My question is, If I connect the card to my HDTV antenna (which also
receives FM radio), evidently I could potentially listen to my local
radio that way, if the drivers support it. What other user space apps
are out there for it? I gather the (x)zap apps are for tuning a-atsc?
s-satellite? c-cable?........is there and fmzap? :-)

Sorry for the seemingly random questions, and thank you again.

Luis.