[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Q-ha Park wrote:

> On 5/11/05, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It must be something weird, because even if no data is coming from the
>> demod anymore, the timerIRQ (at least used in flexcop-driver, afaik in
>> skystar2.c too) should still occure. (the cur_address should stay the same
>> in that case) So demod errors should not interfere the IRQ-behaviour,
>> shouldn't they?
> Exactly.

Perhaps an interesting data point;

After getting the interrupt halt I am able to get the card working again
for a few hours by reloading the modules. But only for a few hours until
it's halted again.

But if I shut down the machine completely (power off) then it
works again for quite a long time. (days-month)

-Janne