[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts

Hi Patrick,

Did BBTI then tell you what can be the source of the interrupt failure
or any other helpful comments? Although the data_receiver_error bit
might not be the _root_ cause of the interrupt failure, it was always
the case that we could read the data_receiver_error bit set after the
interrupt-stop. Thus, it indicates the flexcop chipset is screwed up
inside somehow. The interesting thing is I haven't seen any other
error bits set including the ts_err bit after the interrupt-stop.