[linux-dvb] flexcop stops generating interrupts.

> The description of the Data_receive_error bit says that it is an error
> in the frontend, but the frontend is completely reinitialized
> when you close the device, wait dvb_shutdown_timeout seconds (default: 5),
> and then reopen it. So more likely the error is in the TS-interface
> of the Flexcop.

Hmmm... If it were the problem with the frontend, it should have
recovered after rezapping the frontend, but currently reloading the
driver is the only way to make it work again.

> Can you check if register 0x214 (TS input config) changes between
> the working/non-working state?

Woa. I didn't know the flexcop has the register 0x214. Is this
register available for Flexcop II/IIB too? Maybe my databook is too
old, mine is dated Feb 17, 2001. Is this too old?

BTW, reading 0x214 returns 0x0 on 2.6C (Flexcop II) at working-state.

Q-ha