Re: 536ep Slow to respond, openSuSE 11.1

Dear Bjorn,

While your two 536EP and 537 boards are plugged in and your system is up
and running, can you send me the following:
$ sudo lspci -nn -vvv
$ sudo cat /proc/interrupts
$ dmesg > dmesg.log (you send me the dmesg.log file)
Thank you in advance.
-
http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)