Re: 536ep Slow to respond, openSuSE 11.1

Hi Philippe,
Below is the output of lspci (Both modems are there.)
It looks like the 537 is the same model as the one below, so we'll see
where it goes (the driver builds and loads, detecting the board, but
same behaviour as before) I'm almost certain its an IRQ issue now - I
will do some research, and see where it goes. If I don't have time
during the week, then this coming weekend for sure. Thanks for all your
help so far.
Best,
Bjorn.

05:00.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation 536EP Data
Fax Modem [8086:1040]
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1000]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

05:02.0 Modem [0703]: Intel Corporation FA82537EP 56K V.92 Data/Fax
Modem PCI [8086:1080] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
        Subsystem: Dell Device [1028:1000]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping+ SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Kernel driver in use: serial