11c11040 modem with agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz - sending and receiving fax messages?

Dear Bjorn,

thank you very much for your hints. I have done the automatation and I am
happy in using the modem.

Today, I installed gfax (in association with efax and an other file), but I
am in trouble whether the 11c11040 modem is a faxmodem? I am asked for the
modem port [modem, ttyS0, ttyS1, ttyS2, ttyS3, cua1, cua2] and for the modem
typ [ATT (Dataport, Paradyne), Motorola (Power Modem, 3400 Pro...),
QuickComm (Sprint II), USR (Courier, Sportster), Mulit-Tech (for bit
reversal), User Defined].

Do you have a good suggestion what is to do here?

With best wishes,

Robert