Re: 11c11040 modem with agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz - sending and receiving fax messages?

Hi Robert,
Glad to hear it's working!
You can set the modem type to 'user defined'.
When prompted for a modem port, if possible, enter
/de/ttyAGS3.
If you cannot enter a custom port, a preliminary 'ln
-s /dev/modem /dev/ttyAGS3' as root will let you use
/dev/modem as a modem port.
Best,
Bjorn.

http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html