Re: New Version Notification for draft-resnick-variance-00.txt

…

> The NomCom Chair has not been appointed, and is subject to the same eligibility rules as the volunteer pool. At the moment, the ISOC President cannot appoint a chair because he cannot know who is eligible. So we are in a vacuum until the IESG exercises its judgement. (Which is why I don't think we should go the draft-resnick-variance route.)
>
> Stay well,
>    Brian

actually, there is a significant pool of people that qualify even if one assumes the the last meeting did or did not happen
(i.e. people who had been at 3 of the  4 meetings 103, 104, 105 & 106) you would lose some people that were at only
two of those meetings and were at meeting 102 or meeting 107 (depending on how the decision comes out) but  the
ISOC president could move ahead if he wanted to

Scott