Re: New Version Notification for draft-resnick-variance-00.txt

(Not picking Keith's comment, in particular: it was just convenient to
use for the reply here.)

For those of you who think the IESG should not (or is not allowed to)
exercise judgment here and make a one-time exception for this
exceptional situation:

Please advise how you think we can get the NomCom eligibility question
sorted out IN TIME to seat a 2020-21 NomCom, when we normally need to
ask for volunteers within the next 6 weeks.

Barry