Re: New Version Notification for draft-resnick-variance-00.txt

At 07:20 AM 28-03-2020, Barry Leiba wrote:
(Not picking Keith's comment, in particular: it was just convenient to
use for the reply here.)

In my opinion, Keith is correct.

For those of you who think the IESG should not (or is not allowed to)
exercise judgment here and make a one-time exception for this
exceptional situation:

What is the meaning of "exercise judgement"? Is it something along the lines of an IESG Statement?

Please advise how you think we can get the NomCom eligibility question
sorted out IN TIME to seat a 2020-21 NomCom, when we normally need to
ask for volunteers within the next 6 weeks.

Why is the above a problem for 2020/21?

The NomCom Chair is responsible for running the part of the process in which volunteers are selected.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy