Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

If this is off topic please make that clear, I will stop for my part.

Repeat ^

There are at least 2 open source projects about this (nexstrain, and another one, about a hw/sw respiratory device).  Both might use Internet technology.

A protocol for meeting session continuity might be needed, and data about what's happening today is relevant.

In 2009 there was a BoF (WG?) about Alert of Authority to Citizen, and other early warnings.  Something about tsunamis, obviously a tsunami is out of scope, but.

Each of these 3 points might relate to IETF.

Please bring the immunologist(s) to improve our potentially wrong messages.

Alex