Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

Le 10/03/2020 à 22:24, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ a écrit :
The information that I've understood from the TV news and online
newspapers is that Italy is not "closed".

If you sign a document showing that you're moving around for work,
they you are allowed to move. For fun not.

Don't take my above sentence literally. Is my personal summary of how
they "close" the country. In fact it has been said that restricting
movement of people is against constitution unless the martial law is
declared, because the government could only impose that if doing an
analysis you have the virus, which for me, makes a lot of sense
then.

Jordi, I think since you posted that particular situation of Italy closure might have changed for the worst.

I can tell that France said initially that all routes waterways and airways open to Italy. It then changed to some of them being closed (notably the airways).

I can tell that in Romania it is said all ways closed to Italy.

I can tell that other countries made similar statements in recent days, towards closure.

I can also tell I understand the reasoning behind you mention when you say allowing only business travellers (no tourist). It might be the case. But in the end, I do not see why business travellers would be a different kind of humans, medically speaking.

Alex

Regards, Jordi @jordipalet

El 10/3/20 21:36, "ietf en nombre de Rich Kulawiec"