Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

Hi Jordi,
At 09:17 AM 11-03-2020, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
In my opinion those kinds of decisions belong to all of us. Consensus.

Anyway, I was not talking here about the recent decision but about taking now a decision about Madrid in July.

[snip]

I still think that anyone taking a decision instead of following the host country recommendations is arbitrary. We just disagree.

Please see http://r.elandsys.com/r/77871 That restriction will affect a range of people, irrespective of host country. If a decision about Madrid has to be taken now, would you advise people to go there?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy