Re: tone policing

Hiya,

On 03/09/2019 01:11, Keith Moore wrote:
> Too often, "professsional" is just another word that's used to justify
> abuse.

Really? If you'd said mediocrity or nonsense I'd have agreed,
but abuse? I'd need relevant examples to start believing that
was a common problem TBH.

I do agree that professional mediocrity, nonsense and perhaps
"leadership" doing management instead of leading are more than
real dangers in the IETF but that seems like it ought be a
different discussion. (There are abuses of language involved
in such, but ISTM they're not really direct abuses of people.)

S.