Re: [Saa] We gotta stop meeting like this

Hi Michel,

Matthew is away from his mail, so I'm responding to you. I’d like to reiterate his request to be more respectful in the future, and note that RFC 3005 allows for the restriction of posting rights should a pattern of abuse emerge. I'd also ask you to consider that injecting a personal argument you may have been having for a long time into a public list thread on an unrelated topic is not helping to move the discussion of that topic forward in a constructive manner.

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair