Re: Supervision under previous admin relationships (was Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work)

Hi,

I'm writing with my ISOC hat on.

On Fri, Aug 02, 2019 at 12:48:29PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> The contractors didn't have a say in this assignment, since such
> agreements contained an assignment clause permitting ISOC to assign as
> it wanted.

Someone reminded me off-list that last October we did execute an
agreement with the contracted parties acknowledging and accepting the
assignment.  I'd forgotten about this until prompted.  It was
something I was pleased we undertook because I rather dislike
assignment without explicit agreement.  I nevertheless believe that
this was a bit of tidy up paperwork, because effectively the Internet
Society committed to the transfer in the August agreement I referred
to before.

My apologies for misrepresenting the details.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx