Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

Both RIPE and BCOP efforts seemed centered around the concept of
geography-specific documents; I think in a construct like the Internet
that doesn't really know borders or regions this isn't always helpful.
It may be in some cases, not in all cases.

Also, the IETF has excellent publication facilities and a well-defined
process to help define process; something the BCOP efforts seem to
have lacked in the past.

IETF produces protocol specifications, it seems logical to me to also
ensure we can provide after-care.

Kind regards,

Job