Re: Choices or language and tone (was: Re: RFC Series Editor Resignation)

top posting

Perhaps to make progress, work towards a distilled list of questions (including those that have not been answered) could be generated.  Answering many of the questions asked could be helpful in determining next steps and a way forward.  I am not volunteering to generate that list, but I would appreciate an organized review with lessons learned as processes are possibly redesigned.

Best regards,
Kathleen