Re: RFC Series Editor Resignation

Now there's some truth-varnishing going on :)  I'm not disagreeing with your tone, Keith, I'm saying your argument is based on a false premise.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:07 AM Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I disagree with your efforts to police my speech, and think further parsing of Mike’s speech has passed the point of diminishing returns.

Sent from my iPhone