Re: Proposed Photography Policy - Transparency and Leadership

On Mar 5, 2018, at 8:03 PM, Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If i am incorrect on this assumption, and by putting specific
prohibitions into the photo policy would raise them to
become intimidation/harrassment, then i am all for
working that out explicitly.

With the new policy, if someone signals that they don't want to be photographed, and you photograph them repeatedly, they can complain to the ombudsperson.   Without this policy, they can't.   Seems really straightforward to me.  This "shoving the camera in the face" thing isn't mentioned in the policy, so I don't know why you keep talking about it.