Re: Proposed Photography Policy

Or maybe it's time to cancel the meetings altogether. In some ways it seems like we are becoming the Olympic organizing committee. We already know about the RFC bounties from the late 1990s. Are we approaching the point where the policy wonks outnumber the "engineers?"

While face-to-face meetings are helpful when it comes to hashing out very specific detailed items of contention in IDs, nothing the IETF does requires the bureaucracy it's growing into.

--lyndon