Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > For almost everything I do, HMonArc provides a vastly superior
    > interface. Trying to figure out what's going on with the new interface
    > and its tiny weeny little scrolling window feels like trying to figure
    > out what is in a room by looking through a keyhole as opposed to simply
    > walking into the room and seeing what's there.

That's pretty much how I feel, and my browser window is 2K x 1K in size, an
entire monitor.  Thank you for the very apt analogy -- it catches my feelings
exactly.

I think that one thing that might help is if there was an easier way to get
the WG list buttons clicks on the left, and also if there was a "submit" or
"update" button so that it wasn't updating underneath me while I'm still
adding constraints.   The update is never instantaenous so I find that it's
always jumping around doing new searches while I'm just trying to absorb what
the previous results were.

Maybe the designer needs to visit s/he grandparent and see how well they use
the interface.  And do it on a higher latency link.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-