Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

I also much prefer the MHonArc archives and would not like to see it go away.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Lou Berger <lberger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be good to capture/report any issues you have with the new tool so
> that it can be addressed before the old archives go away.  The biggest issue
> that I've heard is yet to be address is speed to access/browse a WG archive
> -- which interestingly enough I don't see in the open tickets [1]...

I find it easier to follow email threads, the linkage between them and
how easy it is to pick a single message out of the thread are some of
the reasons for me.  It's the visual access, so I haven't opened a
ticket as I think it's not as easy to replicate.

Thanks,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,