Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

For almost everything I do, HMonArc provides a vastly superior
interface. Trying to figure out what's going on with the new interface
and its tiny weeny little scrolling window feels like trying to figure
out what is in a room by looking through a keyhole as opposed to
simply walking into the room and seeing what's there. It is only in
the extraordinarily rare case that I actually want to do a key word
search or the like across multiple WG mailing lists that the new
interface might be better.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx