Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

Hi,

to provide a different point of view, although this does not seem to be
the right mailing list to discuss tools used by ISOC, the ISOC board
uses zoom extensively and have been very happy with the audio and video
quality so far. Obviously, YMMV depending on local network issues.

Cheers,

Gonzalo