Re: Should the IETF be condoning, even promoting, BOM pollution?

On Sep 18, 2017, at 4:26 PM, Adam Roach <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Given that the formal name for the thing we're calling a BOM is "ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK SPACE" -- which is a pretty accurate description for how it is intended to be rendered in UTF-8 -- I'm not sure what kind of visual damage you've envisioning here.

When you copy and paste the text, does it copy the ZWNBS or not?