Re: Remote only meetings? [Re: Concerns about Singapore]

> Difficulty?  Why do you think that is getting worse?  There was an increase in hassle shortly after 9/11, but I haven’t experienced any greater difficulties now as opposed to 10 years ago. Why do you think it’s set to become more difficult?

You live in a country that's had very strict airport security since the 1970s
(and since I lived in Geneva then, I also remember when Geneva airport was
almost a military encampment, caused by exactly the same events). London got
tough in the 1970s too, for a different reason. It slowly spread across Europe
and the world, with the US remaining amazingly lax until 2001. There was certainly
a step function after 9/11 but it's really been a constant trend since ~1970.
I think you'll find that Paris and Brussels have recently got a lot tougher.
Now it's becoming an issue for long-distance trains in Europe. Expect more.

Regards
   Brian