Re: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:37:52AM -0500, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> I think it would be outrageous to ask every author's approval at the
> submission time.

Would it be outrageous if it is the first time the draft shows up
associated with that email address?  You can't even sign up to post
comments in web forums without this much of a confirmation loop these
days.  Why would it be too great a burden in the case of I-Ds?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx