Re: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

> On Apr 21, 2015, at 5:16 AM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK) <chris.dearlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I've had more than one case where trying to hit a -00 (or other) deadline with another author, in another timezone, doing an everyone signs off would have missed the deadline. We may have reached "OK, I'm happy with those edits, you make them and submit, I'm going to sleep" stage.

Well, as I said, the “confirm” response isn’t required to be instant. If one files against a deadline and deals with the “confirmation” email after the deadline, it is treated as acceptable - the *filing* was before the deadline. I don’t see a reason that would change when multiple authors had to each confirm.