Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice]

Someone else suggested “subject to the recall procedures”; I second that. Consider, if you will, what the process for removing a document author would actually be? I think it would, perhaps, be an appeal, not a recall.