Call for Papers: The Internet Protocol Journal

Fellow IETFers,

As you probably know, The Internet Protocol Journal (IPJ) is a free
quarterly publication dedicated to all aspects of Internet technology.
IPJ is supported by the Internet Society and other individuals and
organizations around the world dedicated to the design, growth,
evolution, and operation of the global Internet and private networks
built on the Internet Protocol. Previously published by Cisco Systems
from 1998 until 2013, the journal was relaunched in September 2014
with the help of numerous supporters and sponsors.

We are seeking tutorial-style articles on Internet devolpments,
deployment and standardization. If you're involved in the IETF, you
probably already have some ideas for "things that should be explained
better."

There will be copies of IPJ at the Dallas IETF meeting (probably
somewhere near the registration area). Please help yourself to a copy
and let me know if you would be interested in writing an article
and/or supporting the journal. More information, including our Call
for Papers, is available at http://www.protocoljournal.org.

See you in Dallas!

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher