Re: calls for discussion

On 2/12/14, Dave Crocker <dhc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So,
>
>       If we want meeting time to be used better, we need to get people
>       to change their model and to seriously do the major group work
>       /between/ meetings and /on the mailing list/.
>
> That has its challenges, but the challenges are not an excuse for giving
> up on mailing lists or calling such folk lazy or illiterate.

The other important issue, is not only the WG times but also active
participants, it is important that WGs try to use/involve more
participants (diversity in participation) into work items, the more
cooperative heads/practices into a work makes it better and will
produce best discussions.

The call for discussions within the WG charter, can be amended to call
for Group/WG participation, efficiency, and cooperation.

AB