Re: calls for discussion

On 2/12/14, Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> we waste immense amounts of time of the literate in a hopeless attempt
> to insert clue into the lazy or illiterate.

The drafts are requested on the lists to be presented and all have
same chance to present or object to a presentation, chairs SHOULD only
put the request on the list and see priorities and agreements from the
WG.

> just say a hard no to "i want to present draft-..."  has your draft been
> discussed on the mailing list and has shown serious divergence of views
> such that facetime is really needed?

No, there can be a chance to start discussions in meetings as well. I
recommend you object the drafts that you think is a waste of your time
and discuss with your WGs, without throwing vegetables.

AB