Does silence have no value? suggested for draft-resnick-on-consensus-06

The draft needs to show that if a wg-chair is presenting (in meeting
or on lists) an individual draft to the WG for adoption, and no
answer/reply comes out, that does not mean against nor agree, I
recommend there is no value of no effort from the WG. Some WG may not
respond for adoption because they had no time for making a decision,
so I hope the Chairs don't misunderstand and make wrong decisions.

AB