Re: Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

Same here, I participated in Inet'91 in Denmark when conversations about ISOC were taking place, joined as individual member in 1992, and was the founder of the Argentinean ISOC-AR Chapter in 1995.

My head hurts as well since I agree with you that ISOC since the beginning has been inclusive of all sectors and I truly didn't know that some Civil Society groups have a different view and opinion. Do you think this view from certain groups is widespread or it is just a minority ?

-Jorge