Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

I don't think credit for assisting work should be out of acknowledge section, and don't give credit in work for responsible duties given by organisation in titles/position, preferred to give credit to full title duties not per work/task. Preferred to give credit per work mostly to whom made efforts without given titles but their only intention is better document/work but still IESG may not acknowledge them or not understand the vision :(

AB