Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

No hat.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 06:52:11PM -0400, John C Klensin wrote:
> I wonder if we should be publishing, at regular intervals, RFCs
> with explicit acknowledgements and maybe contact information for
> Areas and ADs, WG Chairs, and, if appropriate, other IETF
> functionaries, probably including document reviewers and Nomcom
> members.

I'm not keen on adding this cruft to the RFC series.  I note that the
tools pages are now archived, so if you go to
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext you will find that it's concluded and
that Olafur and I were chair at the end.  What you _won't_ find is
the history of other chairs.  Maybe that's an issue?

On the other hand, isn't this what resumes are for?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx