Re: [IETF] Travel/Attendees list FAQ

On 12/8/2011 8:00 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> A "collaborative page" can easily go sideways with contributors who don't
> understand the parameters of what is meant to be there

In the IETF?  Folks can misunderstand or getting carried away or both?

tsk, tsk.

But seriously, my general impression is that the comments and suggestion people post on the venue mailing list are typically pretty good. So serious misinformation or misbehavior seem less likely than for a controversial working group, IMO.

We can rely on group review and reaction, for catching the problem you cite.