Re: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

The flip side of this argument is that it could be viewed as a helpful
guide for the hosts/sponsors at any given venue. ("This is the kind of
information you should provide.")

At APRICOT, we've developed an "Ops Manual"[1] that covers everything
from room setup to "no kareoke" at the social event. I am not saying
that our document needs to be an RFC, but we don't have a lot of
alternative ways to publish things that can be quickly retrieved,
printed off and so on.

[1] http://www.apricot.net/docs/APRICOT-Op-Man.pdf

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo