Re: Requirement to go to meetings

>> Why not include the jabber logs the same way ?
>
> The jabber logs are organized with one log per day, so figuring out the
> right link based on the meeting number isn't perfectly trivial.  Also,
> I'm not sure those logs are used sufficiently often that such a link
> merits a place in the regular link menu on the status pages.
>
> On the tools agenda (http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/) I provide a link to
> the jabber log directory with the jabber log icon (lightbulb + log paper
> image), and if people find it worthwhile, I could certainly work at
> linking to the logs that matter in some intelligent way from the minutes
> pages.

I, at least, wouldn't mind having it be manual: if a chair could flag
a jabber log to be included in a list of jabber logs linked from the
WG tools page, perhaps with the most recent one's having a direct
link.  Something like "minutes | notes | jabber logs", with each
having the options of "most recent" and "archive".

Barry