Re: voting system for future venues?

top posting to make a small point: for the many IETF meetings I've gone to over the years, reserving hotel room took less than 10min in general.

For this Taipei meeting however, because the primary hotel price is way above US federal allowance (that's how my employer reimburses me), and the only overflow host is about equally pricy, for the first time I have to find lodging myself--this has taken me hours and still not settled yet (even with a local helper from Taiwan).
Wonder whether this time cost should also be considered.