Re: voting system for future venues?

On Aug 24, 2011, at 5:48 PM, Eric Burger wrote:

Let's ask again: what is it you WANT?

Personally, I want to be able to afford to travel to the meetings, and to be able to do so without having to commit to spending the money months in advance.

More broadly, I want IETF meetings to be accessible by a wide range of interests: academics, operators, small vendors, large vendors, even users.

Keith