Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 15:09, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 08/24/2011 07:47 AM, Keith Moore wrote:
>>
>> Maybe they don't realize it, but at that point they're
>> actively working to exclude participation from those not supported by
>> large companies or governments.
>
> It seems to me that this is a very, very important point.

I haven't stayed in the main hotel for a number of IETFs, in order to
save money, but I haven't had trouble finding a good place to stay, in
various cities around the world.  IMHO the IETF can continue to book
rooms at a hotel that has good support for foreigners and is adjacent
to the meeting facility, but also make sure there is good
transportation so that people -- most people perhaps -- can stay
elsewhere.