Re: FTP and sftp clients

On 06-Jul-24 07:11, John Levine wrote:
I don't use Windows but I hear Filezilla works there, too.

Yes. And it warns you appropriately (attached).

So in general although I think the question was poorly phrased, I
agree with the idea that if you want to use sftp, it is very easy to
do so. But I think scp is even easier.

It varies. I use the Bitvise SSH client and it does pretty much everything:
https://bitvise.com/specifications

   Brian